Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fasting for a "God-life" - Sarah's FB Fast Update #2

I read this verse earlier today & wanted to share it, if anyone actually read this:
"Embrace this God-life. Really embrace it, and nothing will be too much for you....That's why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you'll get God's everything." Mark 11-22, 23a,24 (MSG)

I was so tempted today to log on to FB...even just for a few moments! I kind of felt LOST & lonely today & very disconnected from the rest of the world. But then, I realized that I've become a little lost & disconnected from God. If I spent as much time with God as I do on FB, I would feel so completely "connected" to Him! So, my prayer today was for God to fill my heart, making me whole & in sync with Him!

I realize that the temptation of FB is pretty trivial to some! But just like the verse says, "Pray for absolutely EVERYTHING!" So I will keep pressing on & praying to remain focused on Him.

No comments: