Monday, October 19, 2009

It's been a while...OK...a LONG WHILE

I know that it's been a while since we've posted ANYTHING on our blog...since February! However, I've actually missed it & there are many things that have happened in the past 8 months! Although, I'm pretty sure that all the "readers" of this blog are family that are on Facebook as well & probably don't need to read the blog to keep up with the Kempers!

So, I guess that I'm going to start posting again just so that I can keep track of events & look back on them later...probably for scrapbooking purposes!!!

For a quick recap, right after our last post, we started to prep the house to put it on the market. So we spent almost 2 months of purging, cleaning, reorganizing, & touching up/repairing stuff. The house went on the market in April, and we finally closed on the sale the beginning of August! We only had 2 weeks "notice" to get packed, find a new house, and move out. So, it was a complete ball of stress & I'm very, very relieved that it's over!

We're slowly getting settled in the new house & making wish lists & projects lists. We'll post pics as soon as we take them! For now, I'll post pics of our vacant "old" house!


And so, now that I've posted something, I guess that I'll follow through & post more...soon!

No comments: