Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cheer Camp

This week was Sheridan's turn for day camp. Sheridan picked Cheer Camp for her special time and went 4 mornings this week. She has really become interested in cheerleading, and it's so much fun for this former cheerleader to watch!

Thursday was the last day of the camp, and the cheerleaders had a short show-off time. Here's some video for you to enjoy. I decided a little late to take some digital video, so the beginning of both segments is a little cut off.

This short video is Sheridan doing a straddle jump. Look how she points her toes! Great job Sheridan!

Of course, I had to include the photos I took. These wouldn't be true pictures of Sheridan unless she poses for us! Of course, Sheridan decided to do some traditional cheer poses!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You beat me to posting cheer camp pics...I'm falling behind this week! Great job!